All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Need some graphics help - Company Logos

Tom Speirs

Tom,

I'm a part of the MAME artwork project. Zorg has contributed in may ways to MAME, here is his page. All the artwork on his site are vectors so make them as large as you please ;) The only logo for Game Plan seems to be simple text. Is that what you want? We could try and find the font and make one

http://vectorlib2.free.fr/Arcade_Logos/#Arcade_Logos_ILL5

This feature is great. Let's get the ones we're missing :)

Zaccaria, Atari, Alvin G, Astro Games, Fascination, Bell Games, Sonic, Taito, Geiger, Mr Game, Grand Products, Juegos Populares, Chicago Coin...

And for FP: Polygame, Slamt1lt, Blindmankind...

Oh and for my taste, it's a little in your face as it is now. A bit smaller and in the top left or right corner would be better. I think displaying the table name isn't necessary as its displayed in the bottom bar as well. And in the table logo of course...

This feature is great. Let's get the ones we're missing :) Zaccaria, Atari, Alvin G, Astro Games, Fascination, Bell Games, Sonic, Taito, Geiger, Mr Game, Grand Products, Juegos Populares, Chicago Coin... And for FP: Polygame, Slamt1lt, Blindmankind...

I welcome any submissions or improvements. I added Atari and Taito logos for the next release.

Well...I made a few. Unfortunately I had to vectorize them badly off of tiny flyer images.

Apparently logos for these companies are hard to come by.

I'll upload them here so everyone can decide for themselves if it's good enough for them.

Maybe someone has better resources?

Bell Games, Astro Games, Chicago Coin, Epic Megagames, GamePlan, Grand Products, Mr Game, Polygame, Sonic, Zaccaria

s1m3.png9bhm.pnggws3.png

xsk.pnghda.pngu0tj.png

jb0t.png06p7.png3rjc.png53if.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the effort. Some of them don't look too bad. Ill test them within the interface when I get a chance. It might be better to have something rather then nothing. It depends what they look like when running I suppose. What do others think?