All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

The King of Arcades

u-man

Video says it's blocked in my country?

EDIT: went to the website. They have a video there. So I don't get it. The guy makes a living refurbishing arcade systems and running them in his own arcade. Then towards the end it look's like he's closing up shop? What gives? He's obviously passionate about the whole thing, why pack everything up and move on? There must be something else happening here we still need to see.

• 1 year later...

...The guy makes a living refurbishing arcade systems and running them in his own arcade. Then towards the end it look's like he's closing up shop? What gives? He's obviously passionate about the whole thing, why pack everything up and move on? There must be something else happening here we still need to see.

He did close his Arcade around dec 2011 / jan 2012. However...he has moved his Arcade to another location: Flemington, New Jersey and had a new grand opening.

Copied from his website:

Birthday Parties - Sales - Service- Rentals

Open Arcade Night Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday

6PM to 10PM $10 Admission

All Games on Free Play

Video walkthrough of his arcade:

EDIT...oops, I noticed I've just quoted a 1,5 year old reply :P

• Like 1

It is a fun movie, and I think a better watch than king of kong as you really get behind Richie as his personality is as much what this is about as the arcade stuff.

Personally I can take or leave walter day but todd tucky is such a character - a born presenter.