All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Celebrate Mega Manâ??s 25th anniversary with free Street Fighter X Mega Man game

Draco1962

@KRC - My guess is 12:01 AM EST on 12/17 but could not say with certainty.

@Han - All the more reason to nominate you! Set a calendar reminder somewhere (if you have a cell phone it likely has a calendar/alarm feature you could set)>

@KRC inbox me dood when this comes out.

This looks so cool can't wait to grab this and stick it on the cab :rolleyes:

A forum announcement would be good. Doesn't it count down for you?

Done! No count down option. Just start and end dates. So I guess Han will have to at least check his calendar against the announcement! :P

Done! No count down option. Just start and end dates. So I guess Han will have to at least check his calendar against the announcement! :P

Cool. Well at least there for everyone to see . Thanks!

Also an event added on the forum calendar could be good. Then if he followed maybe it would alert? Not sure!?! Never made one before. LOL. :P

@KRC - My guess is 12:01 AM EST on 12/17 but could not say with certainty.

@Han - All the more reason to nominate you! Set a calendar reminder somewhere (if you have a cell phone it likely has a calendar/alarm feature you could set)>

Yeah no cell phone here, remember my other thread: http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/12097-cellphones/

I'll put a note on my Windows though about it.