All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Blue Neon LCD 1920 x 1080

Draco1962

Well, haven't made as much headway, in part due to work and home, but have started back at it. The theme is going through a bit of an evolution which requires a little more detail work as well as an overhaul of the logos to go with. I have ditched the formatted logos for naked ones (i.e., no frames or backgrounds, just the logos themselves).

Here is an example of the latest.

post-5872-0-83920200-1347582057_thumb.pn

• Like 2

Draco my man, seriously, i've been thinking about making that theme for the last few weeks then i come here and see that screenshot - honestly that is the exact image well near as dammit that i had in my head! Digital font and everything it's uncanny :o So erm opinion is yeh i frikkin love it! :D I'm a bit spooked out right now. I've scanned the rest of your bits and they look awesome too! Can't wait for this one :)

I was also going to do 3 versions - a red and a green one each too, not that i'm hinting lol :P no, seriously i wasn't heheh

Thanks! I was considering versions befitting the old amber and green screen displays at one time. There is plenty of room for more theme! Even if yours looks similar to mine in some elements, I am sure you can make it yours with your own variations. Most of us use another theme as a source for inspiration or modification. So please have at it!

There is plenty of room for more theme! Even if yours looks similar to mine in some elements, I am sure you can make it yours with your own variations. Most of us use another theme as a source for inspiration or modification. So please have at it!

I didn't even make a draft as i was going to start yesterday till i found this thread ^_^ I am being sincere when i say that yours really does pretty much match exactly what i imagined, albeit a slighlty different layout - which is a trivial matter anyway as i like yours! Seems a bit of a waste to make a theme which will essentially be the same - with a slightly diff layout :)

However i will offer my services in converting to green, amber, red, purple or whatever as i can probably run your theme through gimp using a script ;)

I'll be more than happy to give SOMETHING back to this community - specially after ditching 7 of my own themes half-way through :P

• 1 month later...

Soon? That's about the best I can give at the moment.

Just another curious user wondering if this is on hold or if you've made more progress on it. I do love what we've seen so far and still looking forward to it! :)

Unfortunately Life makes demands that cannot be ignored. I have been working here and there on it and hope to have it available before Christmas. Mostly cleanup and minor details/corrections. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement!

• Like 1