All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> Gameroom Theme Released!!!<<<

[uPDATE] I noticed that after I posted the VP theme snapshot that the Gameroom logo was messed up .. so I went back in and corrected it.

[uPDATE2] Dang :o I noticed another graphical glitch. I went back and fixed it as well so the final version will be fixed. At least you can see what it will look like. :)

[EDIT] Image removed!

Wow! I've been messing about with Hyperspin today and managed not only to setup MAME and Daphne (finally!) and have them both working fully with artwork, but I created a new Atari 2600 theme with animations from scratch using the HyperTheme Editor. So it looks like I got alot of projects to work on now between both GameEx and Hyperspin. :D

So here is the Intellivision theme for Gameroom. :)

[EDIT] Image removed!

Progress has been a little slow lately as I've been fooling around with making themes for Hyperspin. Anyways I decided to re-do a few things for this theme and tonight it started with the Atari 2600.

I for one think the Logos for each system look better this way on each emulators game selection screen and then the main page with all the console selections will have the Gameroom Logo instead.

What do you think?

[EDIT] Image removed!

Sheesh! Finally tonight I have completed my Atari 2600 cart logo images for the Atari theme. I have 577 in total some original and some custom. So now the 2600 theme is complete time to move on to the next one. :rolleyes: