All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> Gameroom Theme Released!!!<<<

to remove the blue screens between themes put the files in the theme zip default-default in your GameEx folder. There should be 3 png files emubak, bak and daphnebak. Those 3 files should be in the MEDIA folder in the default-default theme. Overwrite the files in that folder as this removes the blue screens.

If you rename the above file three times to mubak,bak, and daphnebak and put in that folder the default theme will show for any game you don't have a theme for. I'm gonna play around with this because I'm curious as to if you place a different one in your themes folder named as above,can a different one show per system. To see what I mean do the above and put in you default default folder and see how it works. Perhaps you or KRC who have alot of experience with themes could tell me where to put the default png per system and make it work. check out the avi file in the zip to see how it works.

@starbuck Did you install the font as it looks like it's off a bit on your main menu where the Dig Dug selector is. Also if you go into the text/lanaguage and remove the By Category By Manufacturer ect (by leaving those options blank) then that will fix the text box on the left side.

Will have a look at it tonight. What is mubak? You mean emubak :P

I did mean emubak. I did leave them blank, but they still show up. I think I need to restart my computer to clear the cashe. Currently have over 200 themes made. Getting busy at work so will be slowing down abit

You are a theme'ing machine! Glad to see at least a few people are enjoying this theme. Since releasing this I've slowed down a bit myself as I'm doing maybe 2-4 a night, but l want to start to tackle some of the other system soon. I did get my Atari 2600 framework finished so I can start working on each of those game themes. This theme will take awhile before I ever finish it ... if ever since it's always an ongoing type of theme pretty much endless. I am also considering CD and DVD type of themes for this as well. So I have alot in the pipeline for the future. Might want to ask Santa for a few more HD's for Christmas.

well i finished 12 today and i'n gonna call it a night and go to bed before midnight tonight. Did you look at the video I made Doing it the way i have in the video you will have a default theme for every game even if a theme isn't made yet. I just need a way to have a different default theme per system.

I like Hyperspin but for my TV or laptop i want more organization. Saying this I like Kraks approach but still want some organization and info. Playing around I found that its fairly easy to incorporate his ideas into almost very theme. I use Megamame for its detail and amount of info displayed.on my TV. I use Kraks on my cabinet for the fun look. Perhaps if more themes would use Kraks theme approach, we could get more users interested in making themes. Attached is Megamage using themes to display the games. It is rough and needs some fine tuning but it is do-able. If I could use the box, cart etc screen from Megamame on the last screen after the theme appears, then i would use it on both my tv and cab. From a post I made it appears Gameex currently won't let you use use two different screens Props both to Adultery and Krakerman for brillant themes.