All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Forum Upgrade

hansolo77

Hmm now I gotta relearn the mobile version. Hope the mod tools are tighter! :)

Cosmetically looks really nice!

It was a bit of a surprise at first, but now I'm really digging the new theme. It looks so much more modern and mobile friendly. Great work! One thing I've noticed is that the new theme only seems to display the first frame of animation for those using .gifs as their user pic. Is that a result of switching to the new theme? If so, it's not like it's a huge issue, I was just curious more than anything. The place looks great!

It was a bit of a surprise at first, but now I'm really digging the new theme. It looks so much more modern and mobile friendly. Great work! One thing I've noticed is that the new theme only seems to display the first frame of animation for those using .gifs as their user pic. Is that a result of switching to the new theme? If so, it's not like it's a huge issue, I was just curious more than anything. The place looks great!

Ahhhh. Didn't notice that right away. Will notify Tom about it. It does look like the imagebox is bigger. The size is 200px. I don't remember the old size.

New looks is nice, 1 question is the like button functional cos i tried to like a post and i keep getting an error saying

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

??? it was my 1st try.

New looks is nice, 1 question is the like button functional cos i tried to like a post and i keep getting an error saying

An error occurred

??? it was my 1st try.

Thanks for the report!

It seems like there's a few things that aren't quite working so bare with Tom till he gets everything ironed out. To be expected in something new. ;)

I guess we'll get a list going.

An error occurred

??? it was my 1st try.

Its been like that even on the old forum, its a setting in the back end meaning that all classes are set to 0 for likes

OK, chat should be working again now, and Ive switched to IP chat rather than the old Java based one.

Yup. Working great. And love the new chat. Also cool that it lists the number of users that are in there so users will know when someone is there.