All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX 6.11

(168 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The PinballX frontend.

Latest version.

Full install.

Note: You will need to create an account to download this file if you are not already a member.

What's New in Version 6.11   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 107
  • Thanks 24
  • Haha 2

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

tabascoman77

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Years ago, I installed PinballX...and I am STILL using it. I will never go to Popper. PBX is far more friendly and mods better.

The only bummer is that it isn't available for my Mac, but that isn't a deal breaker.

Long live PBX!

• Like 2
Link to review
Topspliff

I have always loved pinball, grew up with it in the arcades in the 80s, my favourite machines being Black Night and Black Hole, I can`t remember the amount of times I played those machines or how much it cost me ;)

But now at the age of 59 I decided late last year that I wanted a virtual pinball machine, I would love an original machine but the cost price is out of reach plus my home is on the small side, so virtual it was, but I wanted a desktop version so I could move it around the home or take it to gatherings for kids to play on.

I thought this would be very easy as I have a strong background in electronics, so I built a cab with a 14.5" widescreen display and 8" back glass display, plus all the associated hardware , easy done, now software.

I went for Pinup Popper with the "easy" baller installer, and indeed it installed flawlessly, however I could not configure my buttons, always showed an error, posted in forums, posted on YouTube, still no real answers as to the issue, frustrated I looked around the net and found PinballX.

Took a chance, downloaded, installed, configured in 10 mins, running perfectly :)

Now playing with the media folders, so may edit this post later with some pictures, so far I`m very impressed it works flawlessly and is very easy to setup.

If there is an option to gift a coffee or some dollars I would be happy to do that as I see the project is still being developed.

Cheers Alan B

• Like 2
Link to review
JG81

yep!

Link to review
ary

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Very nice!!! 

But i try many versions and mouse istill desapear!

Thanks for good work!

Link to review
oldjohnny

well its early days as yet and this is all strange to an old guy but I always wanted a pinball machine and now we go in feet first. 

Link to review