All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Touch-Play 5.89

(8 reviews)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I installed this to work with MFME, working great, only video capturing is not working. Do I have to install other plugins? PinballX video recording works fine for me.

I have the lav filters installed and ffmpeg in the Touch-Play directory.

I tried PBX recorder but that doesn''t work with Touch-Play.

Edit: I found this in the latest pinball X topic: Only known limitation is it wont record portrait display settings in Windows.

That's the problem I think?

Hey, your posting a review here. Best to use the forums buddy if you need help but basically just uses FFMPEG. It will just use ffmpeg gdi capture if it detects portrait. I'm not aware of any issues. Please provide your log file and settings but again you posted a review of Touch-Play, please use the forums.

Thanks.

I would love to download this for my MFME cabinet, but I only get the 1329925751_SindenLightGunTouch-Play-supplement when I click the download button ?!?

9 hours ago, supered said:

I would love to download this for my MFME cabinet, but I only get the 1329925751_SindenLightGunTouch-Play-supplement when I click the download button ?!?

Im resolving it now. Gremlins.