All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Touch-Play 5.89

(8 reviews)

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

coldu

Not sure what I can review yet as need to leave a review to create an account to download software so haven't used it yet. However, I can say that I am grateful to the author dev for this software as if it works as I hope it would make selecting of machines so much easier. 

Link to review
THE_LOVE

i like it but i could do with the directory structure for mfme to play intro vidz in the mdeia folder ? wheel art = Wheel Images work fine is the table video the same as in visual pinball or does it have a different name as my mp4's dont work if it is :/    update : i think i figured it out now :)

Link to review
Pinballgab

Great and smooth front-end with many possibilities...

For MFME users:

- To take playfield screenshots just press S during emulation (I write this cause it took me quite a while figuring out why the images didn't show up)

Link to review
Reg

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Best front end I have ever used with great support from author.

This honestly what I have been waiting for since I started collecting multiple emulators.  Quick, easy to use along with great ways to present your games.

10/10.

Link to review
zuiver02

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Thanks for this awesome software.

only i can get (playfield image) in game manager  ,it is in de media folder but don't show.

Response from the author:

Thanks. That issue is now fixed.

Link to review