All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

6 Screenshots

About This File

These are an improved version of DMD style company logo animations (originally posted https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/24176-animated-system-logos-wheels) along with some neon type animations to cover other years / manufacturers.
Png files included are animated pngs.  Note that the previews are on a white background, these files look better where they are intended to be used, on the dark semi transparent Additional Detail area of PinballX.

Files included (ALT is used to indicate alternatives for the main version of a file, remove the ALT part to use it in PinballX);

DMD Style

Alvin G.gif
Bally (1991-).gif
Bally (1991-)ALT.gif                    * Alternative Bally animation, could be renamed and used for games listed as Midway
Barnstorm Games.gif                * Not a 'real' DMD animation. Improvised.
Capcom.gif
CapcomALT.gif
Data East (1991-).gif
Data East (1991-)ALT1.gif        * Alternative DE animation, rename to use
Data East (1991-)ALT2.gif        * Alternative DE animation, rename to use
Farsight Studios.gif                  * Not a 'real' DMD animation. Improvised.
Form Slingers.gif                      * Not a 'real' DMD animation. Improvised.
Gottlieb (1992-).gif
Gottlieb (1992-)ALT1.gif           * Alternative Gottlieb Premier animation, also used as as Premier
JP Salas.gif                                  * Not a 'real' DMD animation. Improvised.
Inder (1993-).gif                        * Not a 'real' DMD animation. Improvised.
Midway (1991-).gif                    * Not a 'real' DMD animation. Improvised.
Original.gif                                 * Not a 'real' DMD animation. Improvised.
Premier.gif                                * Duplicate of Gottlieb (1992-)ALT1.gif
Sega (1981-).gif
SegaALT1 (1981-).gif                 * Alternative Sega animation, rename to use
SegaALT2 (1981-).gif                 * Alternative Sega animation, rename to use
Spinball.gif
Spinball S.A.L..gif
Spooky Pinball.gif                     * Not a 'real' DMD animation. Improvised.
Stern (1999-2010).gif
Stern (2011-2016).gif
Technetium Games.gif            * based on ftp dmd video
Williams (1991-).gif
Williams (1991-)ALT.gif            * Alternative Williams animation, rename to use
Zen Studios.gif

Neon Effect (pre DMD)

Allied Leisure.apng
Astro Games.apng
Atari.apng
Automaticos.apng
AutomaticosALT.apng    * Talleres del Llobregat
Bally (-1990).apng
Bally Midway.apng
Bally Wulff.apng
Barni.apng
Bell Games.apng
Bensa.apng
Bill Port.apng
Chicago Coin.apng
Christian.apng      * Christian Automatic / Christian Tabart
CIC Play.apng
Cirsa.apng
Data East (-1990).apng
EMAGAR.apng
Epic Games.apng
Epic Pinball.apng
Europlay.apng
Game Plan.apng
Geiger.apng
Gottlieb (-1979).apng
Gottlieb (1980-1991).apng
Grand Products.apng
Hankin.apng
HankinALT.apng
I.D.I..apng
Iberomatic.apng
Iberomatic S.A..apng
IDSA.apng
Inder (-1985).apng
Inder (1986-1992).apng
Interflip.apng
Jac van Ham.apng
Jersey Jack Pinball.apng
Jeutel.apng
Joctronic.apng
Juegos Populares.apng
LTD.apng
MAC.apng
MAC S.A..apng
Maresa (-1975).apng
Maresa (1976-).apng
MARSA.apng
Midway (-1990).apng
Mylstar.apng
No Image.apng
No Image.png
Nuova Bell Games.apng
Petaco.apng
Peyper.png
Pinstar.apng
Playmatic.apng
Rally (-1965)
Rally (1966-)
Recel.apng
Recreativos Franco.apng
Rowamet.apng
Sega (-1980).apng
Segasa.apng
SLEIC.apng
Sonic.apng
SonicALT.apng
Sport Matic.apng
Stargame.apng
Stern (-1980).apng
Stern (1981-1998).apng
Taito.apng
Taito do Brasil.apng
Tecnoplay.apng
Unidesa.apng
Universal de Desarrollos Electronicos.apng       *  same as Unidesa
Videodens.apng
Williams (-1990).apng
Zaccaria.apng

Other (matching display type of era / tables)

American Pinball.gif
Dutch Pinball.gif
Magic Pixel.apng
Malzbie Games.apng
Mr Game.gif
Pinball Fantasies.gif
Stern (2017-).apng
OrbitalPin.apng
OrbitalPinALT.gif
VPW.apng

These files should be placed in your PinballX\Media\Company Logos folder. The files are named to display the animations only for years ranges in the brackets, but can be renamed to display for all years if that is preferred. 
As always with these things keep the ones you want, delete what you don't!.

To display the animations in PinballX make sure you're up to date and have Show Additional Detail enabled under General settings in Settings.exe.

If you display company logos as wheel overlay images (Settings.exe->Generel Settings->Wheel Overlay Images option) the gif images will not display correctly in the wheel. Copy a static png logo image with same file/company name as the gif back to the company logos folder (that file will be used for the overlay, with the gif displayed in Additional Detail area), or disable the wheel overlay option.

The animations need PinballX V4.84 or later to work. If the logo's aren't being used / picked up by PinballX please check your database table entry Manufacturer name, the company name should match the name of the file, if it doesn't change the name of file or update the manufacturer info for those table(s).

Edited by scutters
V2.4.4

What's New in Version 2.4.4   See changelog

Released

Added Capcom ALT gif

• Like 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's great, I am also a logo maker and worked in doratoon.net company as a team leader. I am using doratoon software for animation and logo designs. Can you suggest me more free or paid software's for creating the advanced logo?