All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy 4th!

mesk

Not me, I gotta work. :(

Happy 4th everyone! Be nice to your gas station attendant today!!! No digging for change and holding up the line, no whining about the bathrooms, and absolutely no bitching about gas prices! Yay! :D

About them gas prices...

What many don't realize is that the majority of the price we spend per gallon is taxes (local, state, federal, etc). Stations make little profit per gallon and gasoline sales are really a "loss leader" anymore to get you into the store and grab a pack of Lucky's and a Slim Jim to go with that Coke and zazzleberry Slurpee!

The real kick in the a$$ is when they raise the prices to just under 4 buck\gallon THEN they lower it to 3.60-3.80 and everyone thinks they are getting a deal even though we really arent getting squat. :angry:

Actually we only make about 18c/unit on those Luckys too. Gas and cigs are our top 2 loss leaders.

The more you know! *insert rainbow here*

Actually we only make about 18c/unit on those Luckys too. Gas and cigs are our top 2 loss leaders.

The more you know! *insert rainbow here*

I take it you own\work at a gas station,adultery?

Think yourselves lucky !! here in the UK petrol / gas or whatever u call it is over £6.40 a gallon thats over $10.3.its scandalous

Ian.