All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx New Theme

Krakerman

Who did this theme? GameEx New theme that is

Looks like the Daphne background image is wrong as it's the default image not a Daphne Logo type background. Also the Colecovision has some Black between the C and O's when it probally should be the color of the background behind it. Was thinking of configuring another system of mine using this theme, but it would be nice if it had a few more system background images like Virtual Boy, Gamecube, Visual Pinball, Future Pinball to name a few.

Who did this theme? GameEx New theme that is

Looks like the Daphne background image is wrong as it's the default image not a Daphne Logo type background. Also the Colecovision has some Black between the C and O's when it probally should be the color of the background behind it. Was thinking of configuring another system of mine using this theme, but it would be nice if it had a few more system background images like Virtual Boy, Gamecube, Visual Pinball, Future Pinball to name a few.

what theme are you referring to?

In my GameEx theme folder theres a theme called "GameEx New" that's what I said in my subect line and mentioned in my post sorry if I didn't make that clear :P

Here is an image of it. I didn't d/l it I just saw it in there and never really payed any attention to it until the other night. Hope that shines some light on it B)

He might like to get a PM if you are interested as I am sure he has added more to the theme since that was submitted. Drop him a line and say hello!