All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

What are you playing right now?

Adultery

Hey GameEx gang!

I'm just about to wrap up "Final Fantasy IV - The Complete Collection" on PSP, and I need a new game to play. I was just wondering what games everyone is currently locked into. :)

Well, having to rework my Custom Menus after sorting my emulators through the setup wizard (it doesn't update the emu #s in CustomMenu.ini . :angry:

But, before that, was playing the Original Adventure interactive fiction game.

right now im finishing up zelda-links awakening on gameboy,and since i got MK 9 for 360 i have been on a retro MK binge.then i was thinking of playing FF 6 again.IMHO,FF6 was the BEST of the older FF's.

people will say sephiroth from FF7 was the ultimate bad guy,but he doesnt hold a candle to Kefka

sephiroth wanted to destroy the world,kefka actually did it :)

If you play VI again, make sure you play the Japanese Translated version. The dialog is waaaay better! :)

Turns out they filtered a lot when it came out as FFIV here.

Get your hands on Mother 3 for GBA too. That game is entertaining all the way through!

I'm a little late behind but, I just started up Devil Survivor for DS. Really fun game, good story line. Recently sold my PSP to get some hardware but last thing I was playing on that was Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean. I think the Lego games kind of lost all their thunder.

Clone Wars was nice, but never played Pirates at all. I may have to try Devil Survivor though. Just played through FF Tactics A2 before starting FF4. The DS is a great 2D RPG machine. :)

Im thinking of grabbing a 3DS.it will be first handheld in about 8 years.that ocarina of time 3d just looks to good to pass up or play on a emulator,even with the enhancements available on pj64

I knew you had good taste, mesk. FFVI is the best of the bunch.

I picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Wii a month or so ago. I hope to beat all 3 by the end of the summer. Right now I'm about half way through the first one.

I picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Wii a month or so ago. I hope to beat all 3 by the end of the summer. Right now I'm about half way through the first one.

I really enjoyed those games. And Prime 3 used the Wiimotes perfect.

I knew you had good taste, mesk. FFVI is the best of the bunch.

I also need to finish MP3 corruption im about 1\2 though.

If you play VI again, make sure you play the Japanese Translated version. The dialog is waaaay better!

I was thinking of playing it on PS one,in the FF anthology collection.but im rethinking it now and just may grab a translated japanese snes version.wasnt FF 6 in japan released as FF 3 in usa,right?

Hahaha! Ahh Freq, you're a card! :P

Of course, I play my PSP/DS more than the cab because it's tough to get my cab in my pocket and smuggle it into work! :D

I find my iPod Touch is a great gaming device for gaming on the go.:D I think I have my iPod Touch filled now with over 40gb of games! If I listen to music with it at all I use the Sirius XM app.

Really looking forward to Oct as my wife is getting me an iPad 2 for my 20 year anniversary present!!

Nice wifey you got there! I've been hinting to a xoom tablet myself. That Sirius XM app is pretty awesome btw. I have a Stiletto though so don't really need an app for that. Satellite Radio is boss though, for sure!

+1 for Electric Area and Backspin! :)

Their web player suxorz IMHO, but I would love to have it run natively. Right now I just launch the web page through GameEx's web apps section, but would rather use Rhapsody as my jukebox software on the cab since it doesn't need a flaming hoop to make it work.

Also playing Crysis on PC as well! Just amazing running this on my PC maxed out at 1920x1080 output to my 47" HDTV looks gorgeous and runs super smooth as well. Been thinking of getting Crysis 2. I do have Crysis Warhead, but haven't played that yet. I got both those on Steam for $10 when they had a sale a few months ago :D Was well worth it!!

My friend at work gives me sh@t since I play and have indulged in everything Portal and never the Half-Life games. So, I put the 4 (HL, HL2, HL2E1, HL2E2) on my cab and just configured them. Needless to say for my next 3 days off Federal Rest, I'm gonna be deep into them. I also found a few expansion packs but not sure if they're any good or not. Anyone play those?