All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

NEWS: Please welcome new moderator Draco1962

Tom Speirs

I have just endorsed and would like to announce our newest member to the moderating team.

Draco1962 has risen above the crowds as a regular contributor and very helpful guy here on the forums and I wanted to reward and recognise this by promoting him to moderator status. We do already have quite a big team here but I felt it was justified and its a small way I can show some appreciation to people such as Mike who enjoy hanging out here but at the same time contribute so much. At the same time it helps me and the future of GameEx to have valuable people like him on board.

Welcome Draco1962.

Thanks,

Tom

Thanks for all your support for the board, and now you can take care of the spammers all on your own! woo hoo!

hehehehe

Seriously, congratulations... I would *welcome* you to the team, but as far as I am concerned you have been a team member for a while, now you just carry a bigger stick.

Congrats Mike ,even though im relatively new here i would say your more than overdue for this :)

Ian

Oh sh*t! Draco finally got promoted! Who'd you have to fondle for that title and why wasn't I in line? *LOL*

Congrats Drac! You're more than worthy friend! :)

Aww c'mon! You know wedding cake takes the sex drive out of a woman. I'll take what I can get!