All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Back from Maine!

mesk

just got home from maine.I was there over the weekend to see my cousin graduate from medical school,and I just have to say,and no offense to any Mainer's,but what a BORING state! there was NOTHING to do! except eat! thank goodness I threw my mame rom set,mame & GameEx on a laptop and took it with me I almost didnt! my mother said,"dont worry there will be things to do" wow was she wrong!

only problem was,i forgot to bring a controller! so after a 55 minute drive,i got to a staples,or office max one of the two and bought a cheap ass fake playstation controller.and TBH,it worked well.for a wired controller that is.and talk about a long ass ride! im from rhode island,where getting EVERYWHERE takes no longer the 15 minutes!! :lol:

post-7188-0-58395000-1306156775_thumb.jp

Yeah? Well the real question is... Did you have a lobster roll? *drools*

I absolutely despise seafood.just the smell of it turns my stomach.I dont understand why,with all the great food to eat in this world,people want to eat something that eats feces.yuck! :wacko:

What, for real? I LOVE me some sushi! Not to short count other foods out there, but seafood is teh 1337!

Hey, if they eat poop they won't eat me! I love me some shrimp, lobster, & crab!!! Ultimately, don't we all eat poop, at least indirectly? If you eat Cheerios, the whole oats were grown on a farm in a field fertilized with POOP! The milk came from a cow that ate corn, grown in a field and fertilized with POOP! Like blue cheese (or any cheese for that matter)? Guess what - bacteria POOP! Drink beer, wine, or liquor? Yeast POOP! And, if we are what we eat, we are all POOP!

I'm hungry, what kinda poop is in the pantry?