All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Mother's Day!

Draco1962

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's, whether you are a forum member, girlfriend or spouse, have naked ape babies or fur babies! I just made French Toast for the miss-us so a check mark in the good column for me for the day!

I'm actually working a double today so mine can stay home and enjoy the day with her son.

+1 for me today too, even though it means I gotta deal with *gasp* people! :)

Understand that! I have helped to raise a total of 4 - two stepsons with the first wife and a stepson and stepdaughter with the second. Regardless of whose blood courses through their veins, love them as my own!

As for dealing with people, kinda wish I was but I know that I will again real soon. Lost my job of almost 5 years so on the hunt for new employment. Hopefully a positive change in direction as a result.

What'cha looking to do Drac?

Most of my work has had some sort of customer service/call center type angle to it, including my last job. In between I had done some contract work providing internal IT help desk support. While it was not as well paying as my last job, I actually enjoyed it more. I could actually leave the job behind most days and not feel totally consumed by it.