All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

IE 9.

Tom Speirs

One of the many reasons I prefer Firefox. My wife just made the switch to IE 9 and she's been doing a lot more complaining than praising, that's for sure! I have noticed a considerable slowdown on her netbook though.

Ahh we wouldn't have noticed that since we have consoles that handle that task and I don't have Netflix working on my cab yet.

Windows Media Center is the only thing that allows me to integrate everything I want on my HTPC easily. I just saw that there is a registry hack fix for it, but i hate having to fix stuff like that. I'm surprised there aren't more WMC/GameEx users. I could fire up the PS3 or Wii for Netflix, but I would rather just have one box to do as much as possible.

My Wii surfs the 'net, emulates all my favorite consoles, streams movies and music over the network, plays Shoutcast stations, and plays Wii games. That is everything I need for home theater stuff in one very small box. ;)

Not to mention my wife allows me to keep it in the bedroom! :P

My Wii surfs the 'net, emulates all my favorite consoles, streams movies and music over the network, plays Shoutcast stations, and plays Wii games. That is everything I need for home theater stuff in one very small box. ;)

Not to mention my wife allows me to keep it in the bedroom! :P

I second this! All except the Netflix, I just download my movies and stick USB into the back and use WiiMC for movies.

Back on topic, I test drove IE9 and Firefox 4. Hard for me to form an opinion on IE9 since I've never used IE8. :lol: But honestly, I'm used to browsing with Firefox and my shortcut keys. It just feels more comfortable to me, IMO.