All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

More tinkering with the GIMP

Draco1962

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's good news Draco! You can have my wife as a reward! Just take over the payments and she's yours! ;)

Nah, got one already and she is great! Would probably be finished with the latest logo pack by now but trying to seek a little more balance and spending less time on the PC and more time doing things with her.

You know how that goes!

Yeah, I sure do! :)

We're getting married officially June 4th, and mine's been running me ragged with wedding plans. I figure she's already my wife anyway, since she assumes control of the money and makes me sleep on the couch when I get her mad... You probably know how THAT goes, huh? :P

Haven't heard or seen anything in awhile Draco :)

How's the progress going?I've been converting my theme over to your Carbon & Steel with the new images you've been posting. Can't wait til you finish the pack. I know I've got a few request as I have quite a few with no images for this theme.

LOL! Glad you like the theme! I think these are pretty theme-neutral so should look great with any. Still plugging away. Guess I can throw a few bones your way... ENJOY!

post-5872-0-01450300-1303875414_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-23002500-1303875416_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-00270200-1303875426_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-11693400-1303875428_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-20739300-1303875436_thumb.pn

I just got past the half-way point for the new logo pack. It is taking longer as noted previously as I am creating actually 2 sets where there are consoles/handhelds/PCs involved in addition to the logos. I am have thought about just going with the consoles and dispatching the "just logos" altogether to speed things up, however, I know there are some in the community that may just be interested in displaying logos only. Perhaps I will put it to a poll for the community.

• 2 weeks later...

I am almost finished with both logo packs. I know that some were chomping at the bit to get their virtual mitts on the logos with system images. You can download them here on the GameEx.com site under Media & Images (Logo Pack #2 by Draco1962). Please give them a try and let me know how they look on your system. Screen captures optional!

I will be releasing the next logo pack in a day or two in the same style without systems and the remaining common GameEx logos to complete the collection.

ohhh, time to get downloading! Thanks Draco! :)

Can't wait to see what's in that virtual present!

I must warn everyone that the naming is not exactly GameEx-standard so you will have to rename a few of the logos to load properly. I have sent the next pack to Tom and will let you know when it is available for download. It is 40MB+ so will take a few minutes to download. Otherwise, my work here is done.. for the moment!

Logo Pack # 1 is a comprehensive set that I completed a few months ago in a different style. Logo Pack # 2 is the one I sent up yesterday with the system images. Logo Pack # 3 will be the companion to #2. Sorry for the confusion.