All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Curtains, Carpet, Cats, and Crack

Ninja Rygar

Wow! You guys sure were productive little ones. I spent my child hood sitting on my a$$ in front of the tv playing video games. :huh:

"Productive" wasn't what my dad called me when stepping on the erector set pieces in the dark early AM after Christmas.. Let's just say I was a little confused and thought my name was "GD-It" for a few days after... ;)

I had an Intellevision and a TRS-80 back in the day. And some Sears multi-game thing before that (which I was entertained by for all of two days).

Hmm, I guess I suck because we were the motors when we built stuff... I had a bajillion legos. That was my thing.

And the cats are climbing the curtains to get to my crack so they can pee on the carpet. (I think that covers everything!)

Lincoln Logs and Legos. Never had the Erector Set or knock off brand set. Growning up we had a market that would give us a quarter for a soda can. Needless to say our area of the neighborhood was super clean. We'd trade those cans in and get a slice of pizza or play a game of Pac Man. I hate how California doesn't have pizza by the slice anywhere.