All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Theme what size you want?

AcidBrain

rolleyes.gif I would like to do a another theme !! but i dont now the size people use mostly ? can you tell my and i do a other theme !! tongue.gif 4/3 or 9/6 1024x768 or ......

thank you for you help !!

Anything in the 16:10 monitor resolution family would be good. This makes it possible to scale to resolutions within. I tend to go for 1680 x 1050 (since that is the native resolution for my widescreen monitor). I have seen more members asking for more widescreen and hi-def themes for better viewing in htpc setups.

I think there's a pretty good split between HTPC and cab users these days (well, and those who just run off their main PC). Most cabs are 4:3, so a resolution of 1024x768 (which GameEx can scale down if need be) is always useful. For those running HTPC/PC's, I would guess most are running wide screen monitors. As such, 16:9 or 16:10 would probably be best for them.

FWIW, I still run 4:3 on ALL of my displays (PC, cabs, TV's).

Definitely go widescreen, 1920x1080 would be my choice.

BTW I love your theme, been using it for well over a year now, and been adding backgrounds for the consoles/computers that weren't included.

Cheers,

Arjen

:D OK i think i do 1920x1080 for the new generation and quality !! it take a lot of time i think i finish in febury 2011. ;) thank for your reply !!!

Looking forward too it :) Hopefully with support for alot more computers/console emulators that are out there :D:P