All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

NEWS: GameEx 11.09 released

Tom Speirs

30th July, 2010 - GameEx 11.09

New optional demo download for new installations which will setup GameEx with a sample of a few systems and media.

Updated and fixed radio stations

Fixes game system biography previously unavailable

Thanks Tom! Great news! ;)

One of these days I hope to get my cabinets set up and playable again. I suspect I'll be in for a big treat with all the new features of v11 (or pain in the arse depending on if things update smoothly :lol:)!

One of these days I hope to get my cabinets set up and playable again. I suspect I'll be in for a big treat with all the new features of v11 (or pain in the arse depending on if things update smoothly laugh.gif)!

I would be happy to make one of your cabs playable again... but it wouldn't be of much use to there with it working here in Florida!

One of these days I hope to get my cabinets set up and playable again. I suspect I'll be in for a big treat with all the new features of v11 (or pain in the arse depending on if things update smoothly :lol:)!

I hope you stil update on your desktop from time to time?

Not that I know of. Its working fine for me.

hmmm mine no longer works, but I can adjust it just no visual. I was looking if there was an option that might of got disabled, but didn't see one for that.

I haven't needed the test machine (the main PC) for GameEx in quite some time. Things have just worked as advertised! I'm in the process of selling my house to get a bigger place with an actual game room. Unfortunately, that means that I had to move all of my toys into the garage to make things look "pretty" (I'm not sure it's better now, but...). If I can't get a sale really quick here, I'm going to set up at least one of the cabs in the garage to I can have at least one toy to play with!

I haven't needed the test machine (the main PC) for GameEx in quite some time. Things have just worked as advertised! I'm in the process of selling my house to get a bigger place with an actual game room. Unfortunately, that means that I had to move all of my toys into the garage to make things look "pretty" (I'm not sure it's better now, but...). If I can't get a sale really quick here, I'm going to set up at least one of the cabs in the garage to I can have at least one toy to play with!

No worries, by your post it sounded like youd given up on the hobby and GameEx a little but obviously not.

very strange just seems like it stopped working, because I know for a fact it used to work. I haven't done anything different with my system besides upgrade to 11.09 hmmmm not that big of a deal, but was a nice feature. Don't know why it doesn't display anymore thou. I tried even re-installing 11.09 and no luck :(

very strange just seems like it stopped working, because I know for a fact it used to work. I haven't done anything different with my system besides upgrade to 11.09 hmmmm not that big of a deal, but was a nice feature. Don't know why it doesn't display anymore thou. I tried even re-installing 11.09 and no luck sad.gif

Not sure if it will help but have you tried clearing out the cache? I have 11.09 installed now and still see my volume bars when I adjust it.

No worries, by your post it sounded like youd given up on the hobby and GameEx a little but obviously not.

Nope, just having to relocate things for the moment. With any luck, I'll have more space than time going forward (which has been reversed for quite some time).

Nope, just having to relocate things for the moment. With any luck, I'll have more space than time going forward (which has been reversed for quite some time).

Maybe this will help.

www.spacetimecontinuum.org/

:)