All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Shh!

Tom Speirs

LOUD NOISES!

I've been busy monkeying around!

Was in London last week & saw a cab in Selfridges, had a mess around with it and guess what system it was running...well you know :)

I guess thats something to be proud of, but its a shame they don't sell a lot of them.

There is actually a dream authentics cab in the playboy mansion running GameEx ;) Thats my claim to fame. lol.

I guess thats something to be proud of, but its a shame they don't sell a lot of them.

There is actually a dream authentics cab in the playboy mansion running GameEx ;) Thats my claim to fame. lol.

If that ever needs some hands on maintenance, let me know.

Not that I've been active (lurking, always) lately anyway, but I'll be quiet for a while yet... I've got a baby (our first) due in 5 days :)

Had to give up one of my cabs to my brother to make way for the nursery, so I'm on tonight ironing out a few glitches with various emulator configs tonight, ready for the cab to be taken away on Tuesday.

Hey, congrats man! That's awesome!

Just beware... They turn into... *ack*... TEENAGERS! :D

You should e-mail Hugh Hefner, Tom and tell him you'll come to the mansion and personally autograph it for him :)

Just make sure you take some pictures/video and share it with the rest of us!

Thats alright, there old enough to build there own friggin arcade cabinet then wink.gif lol

PS: Congrats.

I have a hard enough time keeping my 20-sumpin's from using and losing my tools!

I have a hard enough time keeping my 20-sumpin's from using and losing my tools!

If my kids were into my tools, I'd be rejoicing! I need some extra hands in the garage!

cheers for the best wishes lads :)

My avatar is indeed from Blood Sport. Here's the scene in question:

I've got a thing for ridiculously corny movies (indeed, my username is from Ford Fairlane - its the name of shockjock DJ Johnny Crunch's boat).

Hacksaw rocked that movie! One of my personal faves!

I was sad when he got f'd up, but happy again when Jean kicked ass! Yay karate movies!

And as far as Ford Fairlaine... Dice rules! Hahaha!

(I always thought the nursery rhymes were a little over the top though). Kinda sad I never caught the reference before. I'm damn near ashamed!

My favorite Dice quote: Hey man! What's up with the one ear ring? Does that mean you're only half a fag? Look how pretty I look from this side of my face!