All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Shh!

Tom Speirs

Been getting ready for ball in a few weeks as my softball league is starting up and got some tournaments to play out in Vegas as well. Fear not Tom as we haven't switched over to the darkside :)

Plus this damn iPod Touch my wife got me for X-mas sucks up all my time playing all these cool game apps!! Very addicting.

All-Star game is on tonight as well ... Guess I could go on and on :)

My wife and I are in the process of buying a new house (one that has a HUGE game room). As a result, the real estate agent ganged up on me and moved ALL of my toys to the garage. I'm left without anything to play with. <_<

My wife and I are in the process of buying a new house (one that has a HUGE game room). As a result, the real estate agent ganged up on me and moved ALL of my toys to the garage. I'm left without anything to play with. <_<

What a bitch.

Edit: I meant the real estate agent, not your wife. Why I assumed the real estate agent is a woman, I have no idea. LOL

Edited by Tempest
Keeping the peace

I've been working on a new theme. Since it isn't a variation on a previous theme created it is taking some time to get things set the way I want them to be. Learning new editing tricks and effects with GIMP (Thanks to Drakendoder) which has me going back and cleaning/re-doing a few screens. Experimenting with foreground images. I have put some emu screen examples in the User Submitted themes thread (please provide feeback!) and, since this is a WIP all are subject to change.

Someone mentioned the Dark Side... can I join? What Jedi powers are required? Can we do the chokie-thingy? "That is not the frontend you have been looking for..." wink.gif

What a bitch.

Edit: I meant the real estate agent, not your wife. Why I assumed the real estate agent is a woman, I have no idea. LOL

Yeah, the agent is a woman (actually it's a husband/wife team, but the wife was the one dealing with staging). She finished "fluffing" last week and asked what I thought. I held back and said "it's ok". :angry:

I'm comming back in few days!

I've finished University tests and now I can have some free time after work.

By the way I want to go back in my theme building works.

I have some ideas that I like to share and discuss (Draco :D).

On the other hand , I have to share my little free time on my next HTPC for GameEx.

Plus , I have to stick with up my fiancee. B)

Well, infact for me gameex is close to perfect! i spend about one hour a day with playing emus over gameex, and i LOVE it =)

theres almost nothing to improve, so no bug reports, no feature requests ... :)

One thing that came in my mind lately (but maybe I should start this in the feature request section..anyway:) :

what would be nice to have is the ability to create game-family lists. For example group certain games of a series together like:

-Mystic Queste (game boy)

-secret of mana (snes)

-legend of mana (psx)

-sword of mana (gba)

and make them selectable over one list. with a nice logo for example.

just as a suggestion if you guys get bored ;)

I'm comming back in few days!

I've finished University tests and now I can have some free time after work.

By the way I want to go back in my theme building works.

I have some ideas that I like to share and discuss (Draco biggrin.gif).

On the other hand , I have to share my little free time on my next HTPC for GameEx.

Plus , I have to stick with up my fiancee. cool.gif

Any time you are ready, just drop a line in one of the forum threads and I will likely see it.

DOSBox is a breeze to setup under GameEx. I'm using D-Fend Reloaded frontend to setup my DOSBox games and use GameEx to call up the config files to run the DOSBox games and it works great!! Might want to re-think that and add it :)

In my case, it's because the new version of GameEx is killing my cab. It's time for the old girl to get:

A> A new video card, since it's not the emulators killing my machine but rather the FE itself, or (and more favorably)

B> A brand new, home built, super nice computer inside her shell.

But money's tight, so it'll be a while before anything like that happens. What do ya do? *shrugs*

Is it me or does it seem quiet here at the moment!?

Have you all switched to another front end? Had your houses repossed due to the "crunch"? Or are you too busy having barbecues and enjoying the summer? ;)

What are you up to?

Now look what you have done!

Far too much noise...

;)