All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Yet Another Image For Cleanup

Krakerman

Sadly the picture is over compressed and is of a fairly small size,

This is the best I can do.

(White is removed - retain as a .png file)

post-3753-127723626272_thumb.png

Sadly the picture is over compressed and is of a fairly small size,

This is the best I can do.

(White is removed - retain as a .png file)

post-3753-127765879288_thumb.png

post-3753-127766008213_thumb.jpg

Again, very poor quality source images, so, not a lot can be done to improve them,

But... here they are with the white removed.

post-3753-127765976899_thumb.png

post-3753-127765978515_thumb.png

Yeah I tried finding better quality images, but some of these images are hard to come by if at all.

I do have a ton of machines that I intend to take HQ pics of at some point, so... requests can be mate at the site and I will see what I can do.

Here is one that needs cleanup was gonna use it for Handheld Simulators unless someone has a better one

You could try this?

(Did you look at the Gallery I linked to for you?)

post-3753-127771012494_thumb.png

Thanks for the cleanup on the handheld looks good on my theme :) Same goes for Draco on the Trs-80 image very nice :) (Has a little cleanup still needed on that image, but it's better than what I had, appreciate it!)

Btw if anyone has used the sdltrs at all ... I was looking for the foreground color to use in hex number to change the white to green. I remeber using the TRS-80 back in the day (Damn I'm getting old), but it was on a green monitor not white, but need the correct hex number to use to change the white to green.

Thanks

Btw if anyone has used the sdltrs at all ... I was looking for the foreground color to use in hex number to change the white to green. I remeber using the TRS-80 back in the day (Damn I'm getting old), but it was on a green monitor not white, but need the correct hex number to use to change the white to green.

Thanks

What color are you trying to set? The theme color? If so download the Color code utility from here and enter R:0 G:143 B:24

If you mean the hex number from Photoshop it's #008f18