All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Adventurevision image cleanup

Krakerman

I'm posting an image of Adventurevision if someone is able to make the white background transparent so it will blend in good with a theme and then re-post the cleaned up image.

Thanks! smile.gif

I wasn't able to quickly do anything with the image you had provided, but I found another I was able to edit. Let me know if this will work (It may need some minor cleanup in the alhpa-channel areas. Was trying to edit and eat at the same time).

post-5872-127664549529_thumb.png

Very nice smile.gif Yeah it is much better than mine and does need a little bit of cleaning up around the edges, but way better.

Thanks Draco1962 appreciate it.

Anytime! Would have done a better clean-up, but there was this huge burrito screaming my name...

Anytime! Would have done a better clean-up, but there was this huge burrito screaming my name...

Burritos, the skapegoat for 99% of procrastinators. Or, Burritos, the cornerstone of every nutritious breakfast. LOL!

Burritos, the skapegoat for 99% of procrastinators. Or, Burritos, the cornerstone of every nutritious breakfast. LOL!

You got that right! I must admit a dangerous fondness for the Megajuana Steak Chimichanga from Tijuana Flats. Not sure if that has anything to do with Adventurevision Image cleanup...

You got that right! I must admit a dangerous fondness for the Megajuana Steak Chimichanga from Tijuana Flats. Not sure if that has anything to do with Adventurevision Image cleanup...

Tijuana Flats, that's Florida isn't it? Living in California has made me a burrito connoisseur. There's a place in Stockton, a stones throw from the yard I used to work at, called Rancho San Miguel. Quite possibly the best burritos, size and price I've ever had. Oh and back on topic, did you use Photoshop for the Adventurevision cleanup or still using GIMP?