All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Project Tempest Wrapper

Krakerman

Here is a wrapper that will get Project Tempest to work with GameEx:

1)Put PTWrapper.exe into the same folder as the PT.exe

2)Use PTWrapper.exe "[RomPath]\[RomFile]" as your command.

3)Put the Project Tempest.ini in the directory with your other advanced config files.

4)Add the Project Tempest (advanced config file) to your advanced config

Enjoy!

• 10 months later...

Doesn't work for me. I tried it, it loaded up and then kicked me back to GameEx as if i paused the game. I tried to resume the game but then it goes black screen.

i'm getting some Direct3D errors with this. All appears be ok, open the PT, send keys with path (that i need get changed because Wrapper don't get enought time to put all path), but when starts show this Direct3D error.

Starting PT (outside gameex) with the same game (AvsP) run without problems...

System: Vista64

Any ideias?

PS: Sorry for the poor English.

I haven't used it myself in a very long time as I have been re-doing my system (Media Center). Been messing alot with XBMC and WMC7 lately, but when I get a chance I will look at it this weekend and see if it works on my new system.

UPDATE!!: Just tested it in GameEx and it still works great on my system. :)

i'm getting some Direct3D errors with this. All appears be ok, open the PT, send keys with path (that i need get changed because Wrapper don't get enought time to put all path), but when starts show this Direct3D error.

Starting PT (outside gameex) with the same game (AvsP) run without problems...

System: Vista64

Any ideias?

PS: Sorry for the poor English.

I would defnitely put in a value in the Wait Before Keys section for the emulator. Maybe start with 2000 (I believe this setting is in milliseconds but if I am wrong, someone please correct me!) and see if that resolves some of the difficulties you are encountering. Also make sure you have the latest DirectX installed.

I would defnitely put in a value in the Wait Before Keys section for the emulator. Maybe start with 2000 (I believe this setting is in milliseconds but if I am wrong, someone please correct me!) and see if that resolves some of the difficulties you are encountering. Also make sure you have the latest DirectX installed.

Directx 10c... i will try the "wait before keys" option. Later i will post the results. Thx.

Edit: The result is little better... the game starts, but turn back to gameex. when i press resume game, crashes. I think that what i need is prey for a Quick Launch version of PT :D