All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEMES] One of several in progress

Draco1962

This is the theme I am working on currently to compliment the "Brokeh" theme that I am using in MCE.

While not my first attempt at a theme it is the one closest to completion. I have used a mix of logos, many from Elfo's collection, others from various places on the web. I am debating whether or not to revert back to version 2 as I would like to have the home, help, and back buttons featured but am undecided at this point. Additionally, I am using 1024x768 and I likely will not create an 800x600.post-5872-127414355492_thumb.png

I like your use of the paging arrows, not seen that done before.

You shoud be able to get the title bar up with v4 themes?

Thanks, Tom! I actually replaced the arrows that are available "stock" with ones of my own. I debated whether or not to have them outside of the frame but it made better sense to me to have them within. I will check again. I started the bproject using the Killer Instinct theme, but when I converted it to version 4, I was not able to utlize the home and exit icons. Is there a set coordinate map for the location of Home, Exit, Back, and Help in the layout?

This is the theme I am working on currently to compliment the "Brokeh" theme that I am using in MCE.

While not my first attempt at a theme it is the one closest to completion. I have used a mix of logos, many from Elfo's collection, others from various places on the web. I am debating whether or not to revert back to version 2 as I would like to have the home, help, and back buttons featured but am undecided at this point. Additionally, I am using 1024x768 and I likely will not create an 800x600.post-5872-127414355492_thumb.png

Looks slick! Can't wait to try it out.

You dont get the home and exit buttons, but you do get the task bar with Home, back and help along with the media controls.

But Tom.. there is no place like 127.0.0.1 !!! :)