All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Optional Media Player

naborneo

I've been noticing lately a lot of post about errors with the video playback for everyone. I don't really use game ex to play video, so I don't know really know what everyone is going through. Just an idea for maybe implementing a new video player (or optional) in game ex. Its called Media Player classic, its free software and played almost any video format as long as you have the codec on your computer (i.e. DivX, XviD, AVI, MOV, MPEG1/2, RM. Built-in MPEG2/SVCD/DVD, MKV, OGM) I'm not sure how the video works now, but this would be at least maybe a nice option, to choose to play the video file through this player, and it offers many more file formats.

Just an idea I thought Iâ??d throw out, let me know what everyone else thinks.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=Media_Player_Classic

i just know i wasent able to run ogm files or mkv files with game ex, (or with windows media player) but with MPC you are able too.

(there is also a version of this that comes with windows media player called mplayer. you can find it in c:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\mplayer.exe, and even that will play files that windows media player won't, kinda strainge since you would think they would both be able to play the same stuff)