All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

NEWS: GameEx 8.98

Tom Speirs

24th November, 2007 - GameEx 8.98

New Media Library. The Media library brings all your pictures, videos and audio together in one place. It can also be used as an alternative to the jukebox by allowing you to view your music by folder and filename. Registered version feature.

New jukebox queue mode setting, to allow disabling of queuing tracks when clicked and making them instantly play.

Initial support for Unicode languages such as Japanese has been implemented

Fixes picture slideshows not playing when 3d transitions used

Fixes please wait animation showing in wrong position when display rotated on Vista

Updated shoutcast radio stations for registered users.

New Media Library. The Media library brings all your pictures, videos and audio together in one place. It can also be used as an alternative to the jukebox by allowing you to view your music by folder and filename. Registered version feature.

New jukebox queue mode setting, to allow disabling of queuing tracks when clicked and making them instantly play.

Fixes please wait animation showing in wrong position when display rotated on Vista

Wow great work! Time for another upgrade :)

Thanks so much for all your hard work..

Take care

Brian Hoffman

Nice one ! Thanks.

:)

Tom, into new library, the video-previews are totals, instead into the video section they are a random track.

I prefer the random track also for the new library, do you agree ?

Just felt the need to post again...Tom thank you so much for the new Media Library...this is just awesome. :)

One minor quirk tho...hidden folders don't remain hidden...these I'd like to stay hidden...or at the least make it an option whether or not they can be seen...tho I have a hard time seeing anyone wanting to see these on their Cab\HTPC while running GX.

Sorry, I dont quite know what your saying there. Can you try again please?

Sorry for my english , hehehehehehe :lol: i use google translator, hehehehehe :lol:

---

The movie-preview of the library-section is different than the movie-preview of the video-section

Sorry for my english , hehehehehehe :lol: i use google translator, hehehehehe :lol:

---

The movie-preview of the library-section is different than the movie-preview of the video-section

Do you mean the video preview starts playing the preview some time into the video, whilst in the new multimedia menu the video preview plays from the start. I'm guessing that's what sbaby meant. I havn't had a look at the new feature yet though.

Do you mean the multimedia menu only displays on the start page if you have one of the other multimedia options enabled? If so that was a bug and will be fixed in next release. Otherwsie im not with you. Can you explain?

Yeah that's what I meant :) I see it's already fixed... cheers

Stu

Is it possible to have the new library mode set to auto play the next track in a directory?

I'd like to be able to browse through my folders to find the album I want then just start track 1 playing and GameEx will carry on playing the rest of the tracks without me manually queing them

Also how do I skip forwards and backwards through tracks while in library mode?

Thanks

Stu