All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Other games (Non-emulated)

NemX2

gonna dig this topic back up to first page, this is a great topic to find great arcade goodies and games, so everyone having some more ideas or nice games, plz post them, and while im at it, does anyone know where i can find the program that plays a sound when the pc goes into screensaver, i remember that my cab used to yell "come over here" the famous sentence from mk's scorpion after 5 mins of inactivity

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using a usb adaptator for ps2 controllers (two slot) and I have a real arcade pro and neo geo stick PS2.

It works really fine one every emulator and gameex.

I can use joytokey to run virtua tennis but for Raiden I didn't see a menu that allows to map key... (by default in virtua tennis for example I can't use the pad to navigate through the menu but when a game is launched pad are detected, same for you?)

In theory every pc games can be mapped to keyboard, in this way we can use the same joytokey profile...

Have you got the same settings for all your Pc games?

Thanks in advance!

In the program group on your windows start menu, go to your Raiden III folder. Now there are two different shortcuts here, one i red I think (start the game) and the other is either black, white or both. That's the "Settings" shortcut. You have to figure out yourself what goes where though, but it's all just a little bit of trial and error.

Emph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

got Raiden III for the pc,. works fine on my Vista PC,. I cant get it to run on my cab with an arcade VGA card. I get Direct3d and a lood of rubbish after it. Any ideas?

Doesnt matter now,. found out that I needed to install the Asian Language pack for XP,. Vista already has the feature as default.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it....Hap Hazard from raptisoft(the people that made hamsterball) its a platformer modeled after jumpman jr

great fun..

www.raptisoft.com