All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Other games (Non-emulated)

NemX2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pc-ports of arcadegames:

-Outrun 2006

-Crazy Taxi

-Crazy Taxi 3

-The House of the Dead (per LCD-Lightgun)

-The House of the Dead II (per LCD-Lightgun)

-The House of the Dead III (per LCD-Lightgun)

-Virtua Tennis

-Virtua Fighter

-Virtua Fighter II

-Virtua Cop

-shikigami no shiro 1-3

-raiden 3

-strikers 1945+

-densha de go

-melty blood

-melty blood re-ACT

-blue sabers

-puzzle bobble 2x

-puzzle bobble 3

-puzzle bobble 4

-super puzzle bobble

-Sega Rally 2

-perfect cherry blossom (not really a arcadegame but arcadelike)

-Guilty Gear XX

-Guilty Gear Isuka

btw: does anybody know how i can configure the keys in the excellent beat'em'up "melty blood"?

• 3 weeks later...

This is great, I've been looking for a few more pc games to get going in my cab... Just tried Grid Wars 2 there... boy is that game nuts :)

I'd forgot all about Mario Wars... finally a game my girlfried doesn't mind playing :)

The only other games I've been playing that I don't see mentioned here are Devil May Cry 3 and Worms World Party (WWP takes a lot of messing about to get it working right with a joystick as you need to use a mouse to select weapons but it works pretty good now)

I also tried You Don't Know Jack 6, it works ok but alot of the questions require you to type the answer with a keyboard which is no good maybe some of the older versions didn't have these types of questions

I tried Luxor 2 but it requires 800x600 and my Polo Star on does 640x480 max :( which also meant NHL 97 wouldn't work because even though in game can be set to 640x480 the menu screens always run at 800x600 :(

has anybody an idea, how i can change the keysettings of "melty blood" and "guilty gear isuka", so that it fits to that it fits to my i-pac mame-settings?

has anybody an idea, how i can change the keysettings of "melty blood" and "guilty gear isuka", so that it fits to that it fits to my i-pac mame-settings?

I don't have either of those games but I usually just use Auto Hot Key to re-assign the controls and have the AHK file launched by a batch file before the game is ran

I also tried You Don't Know Jack 6, it works ok but alot of the questions require you to type the answer with a keyboard which is no good maybe some of the older versions didn't have these types of questions

I play these games alot. Earlier versions are strictly multiple choice for the most part you only need to map buzzers and #1-4. Recommended for trivia fanatics. :)

Did I mention GameHouse games? I play Monopoly Here & Now a lot, as well as Family Fued, Wheel Of Fortune, Pop N Drop, Bejeweled 2 and Scrabble. There's literally 100's of Flash games you can add. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Just found this game and had to add it to this thread:

Plasma Pong

"PLASMA PONG is a variation of PONG that utilizes real-time fluid dynamics to drive the game environment."

Thanks. I'll have to check this out !

;)

I saw plasma pong on digg a couple weeks back. Looks cool. Too bad I don't have a trackball in the CP. I guess I could set up one with the stand alone trackball I have though...

Anyone have any suggestions for driving games? I have a driving cab that could use some pc based games that control well if anyone can suggest anything.

one have any suggestions for driving games? I have a driving cab that could use some pc based games that control well if anyone can suggest anything.

What about Insane? Codemasters are offering it for free now http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~gweb2006/free1NSANE.html

It was a fun arcady racer from a few years back, can't remember if there are many controls to configure though... or the older Colin McRae's where fun didn't have many controls

I loved Big Red Racing when I was younger but I played it again recently there and I don't know what I was thinking back then :)

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/

take a look at torus trooper, gun roar, and a few others. all have english translations, just follow the links at the top. pretty much all were easy on the computer.

http://www.trackmanianations.com/indexUk.php

trackmania nations is a crazy racing game/stunt game. may require a little more horsepower, but there is practically an endless amount of custom tracks online. the download link is in the top right.

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/

scorched 3d, or plain old scorched earth (the original dos version), are both fun. scorched is where worms derived its game play, so you can expect turn based combat with a pretty wide array of weapons. used to play this game for hours, just so addicting.

Hi!

I have set up Raiden 3 and virtua tennis 3 for now...and I have the same issue for these 2 games: no game pad detection for menu navigation...for raiden 3 no detection at all...

Do I have to create some joytokey profile? or maybe I have problem with my device?

Which settings do you use?

Hi!

I have set up Raiden 3 and virtua tennis 3 for now...and I have the same issue for these 2 games: no game pad detection for menu navigation...for raiden 3 no detection at all...

Do I have to create some joytokey profile? or maybe I have problem with my device?

Which settings do you use?

I have the X-Arcade dual, so I just use keyboard settings for Raiden III. Works perfectly. I haven't installed Virtua Tennis 3 in my cab yet. What kind of controller/interface do you use?

Emph

I have the X-Arcade dual, so I just use keyboard settings for Raiden III. Works perfectly. I haven't installed Virtua Tennis 3 in my cab yet. What kind of controller/interface do you use?

Emph

I am using a usb adaptator for ps2 controllers (two slot) and I have a real arcade pro and neo geo stick PS2.

It works really fine one every emulator and gameex.

I can use joytokey to run virtua tennis but for Raiden I didn't see a menu that allows to map key... (by default in virtua tennis for example I can't use the pad to navigate through the menu but when a game is launched pad are detected, same for you?)

In theory every pc games can be mapped to keyboard, in this way we can use the same joytokey profile...

Have you got the same settings for all your Pc games?

Thanks in advance!

Emph

I am using a usb adaptator for ps2 controllers (two slot) and I have a real arcade pro and neo geo stick PS2.

It works really fine one every emulator and gameex.

I can use joytokey to run virtua tennis but for Raiden I didn't see a menu that allows to map key... (by default in virtua tennis for example I can't use the pad to navigate through the menu but when a game is launched pad are detected, same for you?)

In theory every pc games can be mapped to keyboard, in this way we can use the same joytokey profile...

Have you got the same settings for all your Pc games?

Thanks in advance!