All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Cannot disable "exit on escape key"

Endaar

Hi - On GameEx 18.77, I cannot prevent the ESC key from quitting the application. I have "Enable ESC key exit" set to NO.

Prior to 18.x, I was running an ancient version (13?) so I do not know if this is a recent problem; for testing purposes, I created a blank configuration and did nothing other than set that "Enable ESC key exit" to NO. GameEx still exits on ESC.

I'm not really sure what else I can do to troubleshoot this. Thanks!

Endaar

Hi there - we will be glad to assist. Can you please attach copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files in reply to this thread? We typically advise doing so for more immediate triage of errors and issues reported. Thank you.

Sigh...chalk this one up to user error. I was looking at the wrong option.

Honestly, I think I need to rebuild a config from scratch. It seems like trying to migrate the old one is causing more trouble than it's worth.

Sorry for the trouble. Thanks!

Endaar