All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Has anyone created a jamma board with GameEx

bushav

Hey guys,

I'm an avid arcade dude from the 80's!  I've built a virtual pinball cabinet running PinballX front end.  I have also built two stand up Galaga themed cabinets running the cheap jamma based emulators available.  I hate the crummy user interface in these cabinets.  Has anyone designed a jamma board that runs GameEx?  Ideally one that would plug and play in my cabinets that are running above mentioned hardware.

Thanks

I am not familiar with the cabinets that you mention. Can you give more details - What OS? What hardware?

If you are running Windows on them, the Jamma controllers should be compatible. 

If you are looking for primarily the "arcade feel" then GameEx Arcade Edition is the way to go IMO.

You can get that and more if you enable the HTPC features of GameEx - the original powerhouse that pulled arcade, console emulation, and multimedia access under one roof.

If you choose Arcade Edition, here is a good startup video by Just Jamie:

Also by Just Jamie for GameEx:

• Thanks 1