All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] GameEx Arcade Edition 18.69 Company Logo change shifting "Last Played" image to top into Title text

Draco1962

Recent 18.6 changes adding Company Logo are forcing "Last Played" image to top of page right into the Title text:

image.png

Same behaviour noted in Game Info page:

image.png

Would be preferred to have the company logo appear right below Title text lines with game video below in these views.

GameEx.inilog.txt

Thanks for reporting. Ill take a look, although im not seeing that here. Is it just last played affected and to do with the company logos? It looks like it might be a generic issue with positioning for you and not related? ill take a look anyway using your config. Do you know what version it worked for you last? its weird that it is showing the logo in the start page game list too i think. Its also loading lefblinky twice. That looks odd.

It was 18.66 (right before you added the latest new features for the publisher logos and bezels. The second pic in the post demonstrates the same behaviour as  "Last Played" with Atari logo showing mid-left and the video snap pushed top-left under the Title.

I also noticed that the location of the wheel logo shifted from right to left (18.68-69?) when you go into a category from the main menu (slightly overlaps the video in the lower left corner, but acceptable vs. being partially obscured by the wheel menu.

A longer video can be found here with the introduction to the new theme I am using probably has some 

As for the LEDBlinky note in the log, I am not running it at present so not sure if any issue as a result. An investigation for another day...

37 minutes ago, Tom Speirs said:

DisplayTitle=False in your ini. Not sure how that got there but fixed for the next release.

Does not seem to have an impact since the title still shows.

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] GameEx Arcade Edition 18.69 Company Logo change shifting "Last Played" image to top into Title text
  • Draco1962 locked this topic