All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] GameEx Arcade 18.69 - cannot scroll left/right in search

b0rg9

Hey!

It's been ages since I used it so I don't know when this became an issue for me, but when I try to scroll with the joystick in Search Games I can only go up/down, not left/right.

I can play games just fine with the joystick. I have not modified any controller stuff. Been running default since like 2017. 

Any other info. you need from me I'll get.  Anyway, I found the game someone recommended to me through All Games, so all was good there :)

Sorry, usually do that reflexively. But since this wasn't boot problem, which is all I've had before, I didn't think (not hard for me!) of course both files might show something.

GameEx.ini log.txt

@Tom Speirs may need to address this one. I looked through the gameex.ini and log.txt files. Since CabControlFriendly=False and the fact that you have no other issues within your navigation, this may be some other change that I am not aware of.

Are you able to record a brief clip of what you are seeing to better illustrate? I am away from my gaming PC and my controller is out of action (Tankstick) at the moment so unable to test for the behavior directly.

13 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

@Tom Speirs may need to address this one. I looked through the gameex.ini and log.txt files. Since CabControlFriendly=False and the fact that you have no other issues within your navigation, this may be some other change that I am not aware of.

Are you able to record a brief clip of what you are seeing to better illustrate? I am away from my gaming PC and my controller is out of action (Tankstick) at the moment so unable to test for the behavior directly.

I tried the Win 10 video screen thing I thought would work but it didn't. There's really not much to show other than I can go up/down but not left/right on the screen keyboard.

Like you said, all other left/right commands work, both in-game and in-menu (fast scroll list, etc.).

LTNS, too, btw!

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] GameEx Arcade 18.69 - cannot scroll left/right in search