All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] system logo and year customization\text fonts

Pinballgab

Didn't pay much attention to the square info box for the tables as I was more worried about a working machine, anyway...

I know there is option to hide that panel but I think would be nice if we can customize it. Is it possible? I attach what I'd like to achieve, just system logo and year under the wheel image and leave the upper part blank. Thanks

test.jpg

Not sure what's going on in that image with the two wheel types overlayed -  so i'll assume it's being hacked together for demonstration of where you want the manufacturer logo & year.

As it stands, no you can't have the logo & year where you have the in your image.

Best you can do is one of three things;

• Show the additional detail pane in the top of the screen (you've already ruled that out)
  • Show wheel overlay images (can show manufacturer but not year - although manufacturer logos can be customised by date range, so you could create logo files including years. Looks like you've tried logo overlays in the background wheels of your image)
  • Add manufacturer & year to the wheel images (could be a lot of work if you have a lot of tables)

But none of the above will provide a result with the manufacturer & year shown in your preferred location, for that you'd need a feature request - https://forums.gameex.com/forums/topic/22259-pinballx-enhancementsfeatures-requests/

Yeah thanks! 2nd option can work, it depends where the overlay is positioned, if i can set to the location like in the picture would be perfect!

The image it's just photoshop, not my cab :)

4 hours ago, Pinballgab said:

Yeah thanks! 2nd option can work, it depends where the overlay is positioned, if i can set to the location like in the picture would be perfect!

Not at the moment. But might be enough to get you by, i see you've raised the a feature request too 👍

4 hours ago, Pinballgab said:

The image it's just photoshop, not my cab :)

Thank the lord, that would've been one messed up setup!! :lol:

• Like 1

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] system logo and year customization\text fonts