All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Tekno Parrot

DJ Infinity

ok,

make sure you have your games setup in tekno parrot 1st. working path is wherever you have it installed. rompath is the UserProfiles folder.

extension is *.xml

commandline is TeknoParrotUi.exe --profile="[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

now off to find media etc. I might make a map file for games I have and see if that will work. Also see if I can get marquees added to my marquee sign when launched.

Be sure to add you command line to the thread referenced as it is still sourced by others occasionally. Thanks!

Hint: If you might be able to source media from some of the titles from TaitoType 2, Type X, and Nessica titles.

4 hours ago, DJ Infinity said:

ok,

make sure you have your games setup in tekno parrot 1st. working path is wherever you have it installed. rompath is the UserProfiles folder.

extension is *.xml

commandline is TeknoParrotUi.exe --profile="[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

now off to find media etc. I might make a map file for games I have and see if that will work. Also see if I can get marquees added to my marquee sign when launched.

Did someone say "marquee"? You might find this helpful:

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Tekno Parrot