All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Additional info box... can it be moved?

DBrown67

I like the additional info box where I can show manufacturer logos, dates and my ratings. But can it be moved from the playfield screen to my third monitor?

I like the recent option to change the wheel to be flat, which shows more of the playfield. But the additional info box also covers the top third of the playfield. My 3rd monitor is currently not used in my frontend and that would pretty cool I think.

I can't make my mind up whether to use the Statistics plugin to show trivia from IPDB on the 3rd monitor, or go like this if it can be done. First option would be a lot of work though getting the info into the xml file. :p

Sounds like a good feature request 

1 hour ago, DBrown67 said:

I can't make my mind up whether to use the Statistics plugin to show trivia from IPDB on the 3rd monitor, or go like this if it can be done. First option would be a lot of work though getting the info into the xml file. :p

Sounds like a fun project as well

Edit: not sure what data you want to use from ipdb, but maybe you can grab the correct data from ipdb and put it in the table comment field ?.

If you have the correct ipdb number in your xml file, you can alsoautomate it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Edit: not sure what data you want to use from ipdb, but maybe you can grab the correct data from ipdb and put it in the table comment field ?.

If you have the correct ipdb number in your xml file, you can also automate it 

Yeah I've had a go at that. I'd want it to look nice though with different lines in different size fonts and some different colour text here and there. At the moment it's all one size and one colour. But it's getting there and I appreciate the efforts from you guys.

My cab is never connected to the internet, so I can't download stuff direct. The data I'd use would be stuff like production numbers and related trivia. Some tables don't have much info but there's some really interesting stuff on many of them.

It doesn't need to be there all the time either. Could be something that pops up if a pre-set button is pressed, such as extra-ball button.

• Like 1