All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Game manager not updating when changes are made.

roccodimarco

My motherboard crashed a few months back, and after finally getting everything back up and running, I have been struggling with Pinballx. Before the crash, lets say I uploaded a wheel image to the game manager, the wheel would immediately appear and then wheel would disappear from the missing sections.  This is super helpful when adding new games.  However; now when I upload new games and I upload a wheel image, nothing registers.  Well, that's not exactly true.  It will all be there when I close out the manager and start up pinballx, but when I upload the wheel image, it remains blank, and the the missing description will still say missing wheel until I back out out of the vpx list and reload it.   

Any ideas?  

Sorry. I manually upload all my games. Add new game, then type in the information, then upload the wheel, backglass and playfield video. I have done it this way since the beginning. This is a new problem I’m having. 

sorry I’m not by my cab tonight to upload any files, but when I get a chance I will.