All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Pinball FX3] Player Select Prelauncher V2

T0mat0

I did it again: Writing a tool that is not really needed because there are already Alternatives.. :)

So, yes I am aware that there is a nice tool from @joyrider3774. This isn't meant to replace it but has a different approach (and even lacks a few features from joyriders app like selecting classicmode)

BUT: It all started by me wanting to do a small modification to my old tool and finding out I somehow did not push the code correctly so all but basic stuff was gone. What was frustrating at first but led to me spending the weekend to make something different and have a more "integrated" approach. You can see this in the following Video:

(because of size limitations I cannot upload the video here, so look at my tweet if you want to see this in action):

So as you can see you can "overlay" this into the DMD as well as the Backglass. There is a default setting AND you can create your own designs (simple imagefiles) for any specific table. ( I am aware that the transparent selector on Family Guy was a bad choice, I am a dev not a designer :) )

Sooo... Even one reason MORE to try to collect ANOTHER kind of images for your pinball.... :)

Sourcecode can be found at github (for real this time): https://github.com/OleAlbers/PinballPlayerSelect

Documentation and executable (.Net) will follow the next days

• Like 3