All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Just in case Tom didn't hear

smidley

Hey tom, just letting you know that .NET framework 3.0 is out. I wasn't sure if you already had this or if you were even planning on using it for game ex. I know this isn't the SDK but at least it's the runtime.

"The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is the new managed code programming model for Windows®. It combines the power of the .NET Framework version 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes.

These new technologies are Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows CardSpace. The .NET Framework 3.0 is included as part of the Windows Vistaâ?¢ operating system; you can install it or uninstall it using Windows Features Control Panel. This redistributable package is for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

The Microsoft® .NET Framework version 3.0 redistributable package installs the common language runtime and associated files required to run applications developed to target the .NET Framework 3.0."

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Interesting..anyone daring enough to try it to see if it will work??

And you are right HAN..this was supposed to be a Vista deal..geez..surprise, surprise..

And you are right HAN..this was supposed to be a Vista deal..geez..surprise, surprise..

I installed and gameex appeared to work fine.

I'm not going to bother installing it unless by some god awful reason something I install decides that it requires it. I'm just going to wait and get it with Vista when I get a bootlegged copy downloaded eventually.