All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Finding roms in folders

LB11

Is anybody else getting tired of seeing these threads about ROMS IN FOLDERS? I mean, it's not that hard to do a search, but it's apparently a major issue with new users. I think TOM should take that option out of the configurator so it doesn't confuse people, then just add it back in if/when he makes that option work.

Hey Tom! I'm glad I'm seeing a lot of my suggestions being taken seriously. I didn't necessarily mean to bash you or your work. It just seems logical to remove an option that doesn't work. :) Hopefully it will resolve a frequent issue that's posted in the forums.

Keep up the great work!

I know it was my very first GameEx hangup when I came onboard... Took me an hour to figure it out. Back before good ol' 7-Zip anyways. :D

I love GameEx and all the memories / nightmares associated with it... :)

I love GameEx and all the memories / nightmares associated with it... :)

There not nightmares there fun challenges. lol!

Hey Tom! I'm glad I'm seeing a lot of my suggestions being taken seriously. I didn't necessarily mean to bash you or your work. It just seems logical to remove an option that doesn't work. :) Hopefully it will resolve a frequent issue that's posted in the forums.

Keep up the great work!

Its funny, you are really useful now, but I so remember your early posts. Take a look at them to see how far you've come ;)

I must admit Tom,, your work is great..now everything is really a no-brainer!! Sure have come a long way since the early days!! Oh the hours trying to figure out how to get things to work! I sure hope people appreciate everything you have done! You are the man!

Its funny, you are really useful now, but I so remember your early posts. Take a look at them to see how far you've come ;)

Oh Gee, now you're gonna make me blush and have a big head! :) I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.