All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Resolved]A little more help with Nulldc, please? Gameex 15.1

coda514

Hi gang. I am once again looking for help with Nulldc. It is working great, but listing games that I have deleted. I found an earlier post that said to delete all of the cache files. I did that and it is still showing games that are no longer there. How can I make GameEx rescan the files? Or am I going about this wrong? I am including my Nulldc.ini and Gameex.ini

Sega Dreamcast.txt

GameEx.txt

Hey coda,

Clearing the cache should have done it. When you cleared the cache, did you go to the GameEx\DATA folder and delete any file with Emu_4 and the .dbcache extension? If not, please give it another go. Make sure GameEx isn't running at the time as well.

Also, how are you deleting games? By physically deleting the games outside of GameEx or using the Delete key from within GameEx?

Side Note: You don't need to change the file extension on the gameex.ini to post it. The forums will handle it just fine. One less step to worry about.

• Like 2

Thanks RedDog. Apparently I'm an idiot. It never occurred to me to just select a game on the list and hit delete. That did the trick. I had deleted them outside of GameEx, but not in the actual menu in GameEx. All better now. Now I can play games without my OCD driving me crazy. Thanks for the tip about posting the .ini

• Like 2

• coda514 changed the title to [Resolved]A little more help with Nulldc, please? Gameex 15.1
  • tthurman locked this topic