All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Need help with Daphne wheel art for Draconus Theme

mamemaniac

Can someone point me in the direction on where to find and how to install the art for Daphne? I already subscribed to EmuMovies and used the download art feature in Gameex and it doesn’t look like the Draconus video I saw on YouTube. Even after I changed the theme correctly in the gameex ini file.

Likely you didn't download the video themes by CriticalCid.  You will need to download them via the FTP site in location /Official/Video Themes (HD)/Daphne (Video Themes - Unified)(4x3)(HD)(CriticalCid 1.0) . 

Once you download them, you will need to move them to wherever you have your Daphne media files saved (Mine are in \Assets\Daphne\videothemes) and make sure that you have set your Daphne Video Themes path via the Setup Wizard to match.

You will also need to download the Daphne.mp4 file from /Official/Video Themes (HD)/_Platforms (Unified Widescreen Themes) on the EmuMovies FTP and save it to whatever you have assigned as your file path in the Setup Wizard for Daphne Video Background (my path is set to \Assets\Daphne\defaultvideothemes).

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 6:06 PM, Draco1962 said:

Likely you didn't download the video themes by CriticalCid.  You will need to download them via the FTP site in location /Official/Video Themes (HD)/Daphne (Video Themes - Unified)(4x3)(HD)(CriticalCid 1.0) . 

Once you download them, you will need to move them to wherever you have your Daphne media files saved (Mine are in \Assets\Daphne\videothemes) and make sure that you have set your Daphne Video Themes path via the Setup Wizard to match.

You will also need to download the Daphne.mp4 file from /Official/Video Themes (HD)/_Platforms (Unified Widescreen Themes) on the EmuMovies FTP and save it to whatever you have assigned as your file path in the Setup Wizard for Daphne Video Background (my path is set to \Assets\Daphne\defaultvideothemes).

Hope this helps.

@mamemaniac - Were you able to resolve your issue with these instructions? It is customary to report back with any success or further questions and issues to report regarding. Thanks.