All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

start menu on GameEx Arcade Edition

cesar quijada

trying to clean up the start menu on GameEx Arcade Edition

I want to remove the options last played, random game, original games, vector games, not played, etc etc etc. from the start menu and only leave steam and mame options visible in the start menu.

the question is the same as in the link: 

https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/19018-gameex-arcade-edition-custom-menus/

in the link look at a method and try to do it but I did not understand

-I do not know which is the default theme folder to which its content has to be copied

-about modifying theme = default I wonder if it is what is written as theme = Default - Default inside the GameEx.ini file

-I also dont know where the file theme.ini is located since I do not know which is default theme folder

-in the image I show the mentioned files and folders, this image is from the topic of the link described above mind

image.png

On 11/29/2017 at 8:27 PM, cesar quijada said:

Yestrying to clean up the start menu on GameEx Arcade Edition

I want to remove the options last played, random game, original games, vector games, not played, etc etc etc. from the start menu and only leave steam and mame options visible in the start menu.

the question is the same as in the link: 

https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/19018-gameex-arcade-edition-custom-menus/

in the link look at a method and try to do it but I did not understand

-I do not know which is the default theme folder to which its content has to be copied You answered it in your second bullet below

-about modifying theme = default I wonder if it is what is written as theme = Default - Default inside the GameEx.ini file Yes!

-I also dont know where the file theme.ini is located since I do not know which is default theme folder Look under GameEx Arcade\Themes

It just takes a little poking around to find and discern what was meant as my original response was never intended to be an in-depth guide since there are limitations to skinning the GameEx Arcade version.