All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Cant get backglass video or images to load in PinballFX3

Cue777

I cant get any backglass videos to run while playing a game in Pinball FX3. If I remember right I had it working but then trying to setup dmdext I must have messed some setting up and I cannot get them to load anymore. I have tried putting them in the correct folder and making sure the names matched. Any ideas?

I am having the same issue, how did anyone resolve it? I have my game manager with pinball x set with the video and hide backglass is unchecked, the video plays fine while browsing pinball x but disappears in pinball fx3? In pinball fx3 I have backglass re positioning turn off.

I split this into its own thread as the topic you posted in is old and related to an issue with Pinball FX2, not FX3.

Also, please attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files for review.

P.S. After splitting your post into its own thread I discovered you had posted a separate thread, which would have been the correct action, but then you posted again elsewhere in an old thread... don't do that!

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Cant get backglass video or images to load in PinballFX3
  • Draco1962 locked this topic