All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

To the UK members

stigzler

In the wake of what is starting to feel like an onslaught, stay strong and resist these peoples' violence. Do not let them occupy our hearts and minds. 

To those of you down in London, my thoughts are with you and I hope that you and yours are all OK. 

• Like 2

Sorry for not catching up on current events.  The news is always BAD news, so I tend not to watch.  The last thing I heard was Trump dropping out of the commitment to cease global warming.  So, now I have to go and look up more BAD news to find out what you're talking about.  In the meanwhile, all I can do is agree with Draco.  Thoughts and Prayers...

On 04/06/2017 at 10:34 AM, stigzler said:

In the wake of what is starting to feel like an onslaught, stay strong and resist these peoples' violence. Do not let them occupy our hearts and minds. 

To those of you down in London, my thoughts are with you and I hope that you and yours are all OK. 

With you man, and i will say this: DON'T adjust your schedule/life, DON'T do anything different than you would normally do, and above all don't make these fools the main topic of ANY conversation. THAT is exactly what they want. These fucktards want you to talk about them. So don't.

We, in the UK are a proud folk, we accept many cultures with open arms, always have. And i truely believe that these delusional fuckwits will not spoil it. Yes, i went American and said "fucktards" but to be honest, it's a great word and actually does describe these morons in the least amount of syllables possible.

• Like 1

Seriously, don't feel the need to report this shit.The families really don't give a fuck about your opinion, nor the media, or anyone else. Leave them alone, stop being tools, and stop trying to forward your careers, on the back of someone else's misery.