All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Having a meltdown moment!! Help with Nintendo!!

Ricci

Hi all-

I had my system set up as a MAME system primarily, but now want to use the JNES but forgot how to do it show the emulator shows up?!?! Please help!! Just keep blanking out and I know it is something really simple! Thank you!

HI Han-

Where is that located?? I can't seem to find it?!?!

Where is that located?? I can't seem to find it?!?!

When you open your GameEx configuration, it's either the first or second option on the emulator's config screen. Set that to 'YES'.

Hope that helps! :)

Hate to be a pest, but I still don't see it..can you do a screen capture so I can try and locate it that way?? Many thanks..

Heya Han-

I guess my next question (thanks for the graphic by the way!) is what initial screen did you click on to get to the emulators?? I used to know where the hell is was, but have looked everywhere and can't see where to get to that screen. I appreciate your time in this matter!

Man do I feel STOOPID!! Thanks again Han!! Everything is good again!! Geez....I guess sometimes the easiest things quickly become difficult when over analyzed! :)