All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

I have started a PinballX Steam Community Group for those that are interested in joining. It is my hope that we can try to schedule some competitions for Pinball FX2, TPA, Zaccaria Pinball and more between members of our community. Of course, the PinballX Steam Community will be for much more than competitions.

This is open to all members of the PinballX and GameEx forum community with Steam accounts. Any competitions will require an active Steam Account and games running via Steam for high score validation for game competitions.

I hope to see you there!

• Like 5

The idea for pinball competitive play was actually @DazzleHP's a while back. I'm hoping to leverage his experience with running the MAME comps to that end. Hint, hint... ;)

I am hopeful that we will get some interest in the new Steam community towards that end so that those interested in both GameEx and PinballX that have the pinball sims will gather for some friendly competition. 

• Like 2

I'm all for this! I've been an advocate for this kind of comp for a while now. If we can get enough people to join a Steam group, who own FX2, we could get a real outstanding league going, even using the free table if we must. All you need to qualify for the free table is a legit Steam account. To make your account 'legit' all you need to do is make ONE purchase, there is no monetary limit to this!

Meaning, you can find a game that costs $0.19, purchase it and now you have a fully activated account. It doesn't matter what game you buy, all you need to do is buy SOMETHING.

Once you have an activated account, you can play the free FX2 table as much as you like! Download it here.

• Like 1